Tawheed: Unification. The Oneness of G-d
John J Nashid 6/11/14
With G-d’s Name, The Merciful Benefactor, The Merciful Redeemer
Surah 112. The Unity, Sincerity, Oneness of Allah
1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begets not, nor is He begotten;
4. And there is none like unto Him.
Allah is one, He has no partners nor is anything in creation associated with Him.
Anyone who associates themselves or someone else with Allah (G-d) have created a grave sin; called shirk or the association or connection of partners with Allah.
To say that:” Allah appeared in the person of a human being, who would become the savior or deliverer of mankind on Earth”, especially in this day and time of enlightenment is truly a statement of open shirk. All who come to Allah comes only as servants.
Anyone who calls themselves a Muslim, especially a knowledgeable Muslim who implies or gives support to the idea of shirk, for whatever reason is in a state of hypocrisy and have sold their soul for the benefit of the world.
When Allah (G-d) decree a matter, He says to it: “Be,” and it is. (Kun fayakun) HQ, 2:117
Islam means, submission to G-d, perceiving G-d correctly; “no god but G-d”
Holy Qur’an, Surah 39:
61. But Allah will deliver the righteous to their place of salvation: no evil shall touch them, nor shall they grieve.
62. Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Guardian and Disposer of all affairs.
63. To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth: and those who reject the Signs of Allah, it is they who will be in loss.
64. Say: “Is it someone other than Allah that you order me to worship, O you ignorant ones?”
65. But it has already been revealed to you, as it was to those before you, “If thou were to join (gods with Allah (G-d), truly fruitless will be your work (in life), and you will surely be in the ranks of those who lose (all spiritual good)”. 66. Nay, but worship Allah, and be of those who give thanks.
Holy Qur’an is The Word of Allah revealed to Prophet Muhammad during the month of Ramadan.
G-d is Bigger!